Terms & Conditions
BBS Telematics is committed to safeguarding your privacy online.
When you provide us with your contact details, the information is stored by us and will not be passed to any other organisation outside of Levl Telematics without your express permission. We may also use your details to keep you informed about BBS Telematics products, support and services. The information may also be used for billing and account management and research purposes.
BBS Telematics takes every reasonable care to prevent unauthorised access to your data. BBS Telematics reserve the right to supply credit reference agencies with information for the purpose of credit checking only.
These terms and conditions cover the use of the BBS Telematics website. By using this site you accept these terms.
1. Copyrights. All content included on this website, such as BBS Telematics trademarks, text, graphics, logos, button icons, and images, is the property of BBS Telematics or its content suppliers and protected by South Africa and international copyright laws. Except where indicated otherwise, the content on this website may only be used as an informational resource for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the framing, reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, re-publication, or display of the content on this website is strictly prohibited.
2. Links. BBS Telematics is not responsible for the content of any third party website that may be accessed via links from this website.
3. General Disclaimer: Content Disclaimer. This site is provided for general information purposes only. BBS Telematics does not guarantee the accuracy of the information and assumes no responsibility for omissions or errors.
4. Modification. BBS Telematics is continually adding to and modifying its products and services and this site is updated from time-to-time to reflect this. Levl Telematics does not warrant that the information on the site will be complete or accurate.
5. Indemnity. BBS Telematics exclude all liability for any loss whatsoever or damage arising out of the use of this website (directly or indirectly) or its content.
6. Disputes. Any dispute arising from the use or content of this website shall be subject to the laws of South Africa
Made with Mobirise Free Web Page Builder